Jammit Play Off with Pantera
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY-VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW
1. Who Can Enter: Subject to the terms of these rules, anyone who submits/uploads a video on Jammit.com embodying their performances of a part of the Pantera song Drag the Waters by January 24, 2013 is automatically entered. You must be age 18 or older to be a winner and in the event that the winner is under the age of 18, the prize will be awarded to that person’s parent and/or legal guardian. No person under the age of 6 may participate, be a winner or a guest of a winner. Employees of Jammit and Pantera (the “Sponsor”), or any of their subsidiaries, affiliated entities, agents, employees, contractors, licensees or members of their households or immediate families are not eligible to participate.
2. How to Enter: By submitting/uploading a video on jammit.com as of January 24, 2013, 11:59 PM PST you are automatically entered.
Winners will be notified by either electronic mail or telephone.
3. Contest Dates: The contest begins at 12:01 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time on December 20, 2012 and ends at 11:59 P. M. Pacific Standard Time on Jan 24, 2013.
4. Prize: The total retail value of each of first place contest prize is approximately $1000.00. Grand Prize: (a) A Dean ML Guitar awarded to the top video submission.
5. Contest Winner: The winner will be selected on or about January 23, 2013 by a representative of the Sponsor and the winner will be announced upon completion of an Affidavit of Eligibility and such other forms as Sponsor may reasonably require.
6. Odds of Winning: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received from December 20, 2012 through January 24, 2012 (in accordance with the rules above).
7. Winner Notification: The winner will be notified by either electronic mail or regular mail on or about January 31, 2013.
8. Multiple Accounts: Members may only activate a total of only 2 accounts per IP address. Any participating contestant that has more than 2 accounts attributed to a single IP address will be automatically disqualified. Any contestant that receives more than 2 votes from any single IP address that is not associated with the contestant’s membership, will have their vote count automatically adjusted downward to a maximum of 2 vote counts per IP address at the end of the contest. The Public Record will not be responsible to disclose any details in private or public as it relates to fraudulent activity by any member attempting to manipulate the voting procedure, or any member who has been disqualified due to violation of the rules set forth, or any member who wishes to challenge the voting system, its rules and regulations or the adjustments made to the vote count due to fraudulent activity.
9. Limits of Liability: By entering the contest, entrants release and hold the Sponsor (and their agents, employees, contractors, associates, subsidiaries, parents, assigns and licensees) (harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from the contest or participation in any contest-related activity or resulting directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize awarded in connection with the contest, including, without limitation, personal injury, death and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation and/or invasion of privacy. In no event will any of the Entities be responsible, or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including without limitation direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, arising out of any acceptance, possession, use or misuse of, of participation in, the prize awarded in connection with the contest. Neither the Entities nor Internet access providers are responsible for incomplete, late, lost, or misdirected entries or for any technical malfunction, human error, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, and interruption, deletion, defect, or line failure in connection with any telephone network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entries are void if unreadable, inaccurate, incomplete, tampered with, forged, mechanically reproduced, irregular in any way, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules. The Entities make no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning the prize furnished or made available in connection with the contest. Although the Entities attempts to ensure the integrity of the contest, the Entities are not responsible for the actions of entrants or other individuals in connection with the contest, including entrants or other individuals attempts to circumvent the Official Rules or otherwise interfere with the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the contest. The Entities are not responsible for injury or damage to entrants or to any other person's computer(s), other equipment, or person(s), related to or resulting from participation in the contest. If, for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned by reason of damage by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical limitations or failures, strikes, industry conditions, bankruptcy or liquidation, marketplace demands, applicable law, unforeseen obstacles, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Entities, could corrupt, compromise, undermine, or otherwise affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, viability, or proper conduct of the contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to modify these Official Rules and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend all or any part of the contest, and to select a winner from among all eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation, termination, modification, or suspension, as applicable. Proof of submitting entry will not be deemed receipt of such entry by the Entities.
11. Change to Rules: These Official Contest Rules are subject to change. Participants should review the Official Contest Rules on a regular basis.
12. Winner Responsibilities: The winner is solely responsible for the reporting and payment of any tax liabilities incurred. The winner must submit an affidavit of eligibility and compliance with the Official Contest Rules.
13. Winner Publicity: Sponsor may wish to publish the first name, first letter of last name, location (city/state) and photograph of the winner and any quotation that the winner is willing to provide on Jammit.com and the winner will reasonably cooperate with Sponsor in this regard.
14. Official Rules/Winner’s List: For a copy of official contest rules and/or the winner’s list, send a self-addressed stamped enveloped to “Play Off with Pantera c/o Jammit, Inc., 7095 Hollywood Blvd. #1007, Hollywood, CA, USA 90028
15. Copyright Notice: The contest and all accompanying materials are © 2012 jammit.com. All rights reserved.
16. Contest Sponsored by: Pantera, Dean Guitars, Logitech/UE, Sabian, DR Strings, Vic Firth, and jammit.com. All rights reserved.